Medical tourism and traveling overseas to receive medical care can be risky.
HEALTHdrum’s platform for affordable cash price care allows you to stay within the U.S. for your treatment.
HEALTHdrum offers two categories of medical tourism.
- Domestic medical tourism – for healthcare consumers already within the U.S.
- Inbound medical tourism – for patients who live outside of the U.S. and wish to travel here for their treatment. Particularly from the Caribbean and South America.
Benefits of medical tourism in the U.S.
- High standard of safety and hygiene.
- Accredited and board-certified physicians.
- Exceptional nursing personnel.
- High standards of office-based and outpatient care.
- Ability to review quality ratings.
- Cost-transparent pricing in U.S. dollars.
- No cell phone coverage issues.
- No overseas travel requirements, passports or special vaccination needs.
What you should do for your medical records.
- Maintain a medical record history with current medications, allergies, past history along with past tests and treatments.
- Maintain an adequate supply of your medications.
- Understand why you are undertaking testing and treatments along with understanding their potential benefits and complications.
- Always maintain a copy of new tests and treatments.
Visit www.HEALTHdrum.com Come join our healthcare community and discover how consumer-directed, self pay care can save you a bundle of money and put healthcare control back in your hands.
Written by HEALTHdrum