Self pay care lowers your overall healthcare costs
Most patients with health plans covering routine care services are severely over-insured wasting hundreds of dollars each year. A better option would be to self pay for routine care needs and cover the unlikely possibility of a major medical event with a high-deductible or catastrophic health plan. Don’t let health plans play doctor.
Below are some of the many benefits of using HEALTHdrum.com for customer-directed care and self pay of routine care needs.
- No confusing health plans to compare or signup with
- No enrollment time frames to deal with
- No benefits restrictions, hurdles or barriers
- Freedom to choose providers
- No in-network restrictions to access care
- Ability to compare costs and services
- One global/packaged cost per service
- No copays, deductibles or coinsurance needed
- Pay as-you-go
- No gatekeepers
- No pre-existing exclusions
- No non-covered services
- No referrals or authorizations needed
- Bypass monitoring of your usage of health services
- Digital healthcare
- Better experience
- Pay only for what you need
- No surprise bills
Visit www.HEALTHdrum.com and find cash price costs for routine healthcare needs.
Take charge – your body, your rules. Come join our healthcare community.
Written by HEALTHdrum