Healthcare pricing commonly reflects inflated insurance-based costs. Insurance-based pricing and greater costs don’t mean better quality of care. Even with health insurance you are often better off paying for your routine care than using your insurance plan. At least you will see who you want to see and not be saddled with surprise bills a few weeks later.
Direct to consumer digital healthcare.
HEALTHdrum is a convenient, cost-transparent healthcare marketplace product for as-needed routine medical care.
- Connect with HEALTHdrum.com.
- Explore health-related blogs.
- Review popular healthcare searches.
- Review common medical services.
- Review common medical specialties.
- Log in to see costs.
- Use the search bar to find local providers and their costs for visits, tests and treatments.
- Compare services and costs.
- Make a choice.
- Request an appointment.
- Let us know how we can do better.
The cost listed is the cost for the service requested. Referrals or authorizations are not required, there are no restrictive networks (you choose who you want to see), and there are no surprise bills. With HEALTHdrum it’s just you and the doctor. Not some health plan and non-medical intermediary acting as your doctor.
Visit www.HEALTHdrum.com Come join our healthcare community and discover how consumer-directed, self pay care can save you a bundle of money and put healthcare control back in your hands.
Written by HEALTHdrum