HEALTHdrum is a cost-transparent healthcare marketplace product for routine office-based and outpatient care. HEALTHdrum is not a platform for emergency treatment.
Self pay for urgent care is often cheaper and more convenient than dealing with the hassles of your costly, rule-based health insurance plan.
Benefits of HEALTHdrum for non-emergency care.
- See the cost of tests and treatments.
- Ability to review providers.
- Request an appointment.
- Usually pay less than an ER visit.
- Typically shorter wait time.
- No surprise bills.
Conditions commonly handled by urgent care providers.
- Minor illnesses such as coughs, colds, flu-like symptoms, sore throat, STDs, nausea, diarrhea, sinus problems, heartburn, indigestion, pink eye, UTI.
- Minor injuries such as cuts, sprains, bug bites, suture/staple removal, splinter removal.
- Screenings such as, basic health screening, BP screening, cholesterol screening, diabetes screening.
- Skin conditions such as athlete’s foot, cold sores, dermatitis, lice, ringworm, warts.
- Travel health such as pre-travel screening, motion sickness prevention.
- Vaccinations/shots such as birth control, flu shot, hepatitis shots, HPV, DTP, MMR, meningitis, shingles, pneumonia, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, B12, TB testing.
- Wellness such as ear wax removal, general medical exams, sports physicals, prescription renewal, smoking cessation, weight loss monitoring.
- Women’s health such as birth control, STD screening, yeast infections, pelvic exam, PAP smear, pregnancy test, vaginitis/discharge, UTI.
Visit www.HEALTHdrum.com Come join our healthcare community and discover how consumer-directed, self pay care can save you a bundle of money and put healthcare control back in your hands.
Written by HEALTHdrum