Last updated: July, 17 2023.We appreciate your support very much. However, no-shows, missed, late arrivals and cancellations inconvenience not only the providers but other customers as well. Therefore, we have implemented the cancellation policy below and will honor a refund for any of the visits canceled through [email protected] within the following timeline:
- Telemedicine visits must be canceled within 4 hours of the scheduled appointment.
- In-person office visits must be canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time.
- All other visits including labs, imaging and rehab must be canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment time.
- Bundled services canceled by the provider. Prices listed on HEALTHdrum that include the surgeons fee, anesthesiologist's fee and facility fee are known as bundled services. In the event that the provider determines that the treatment/procedure you have scheduled and paid for is unsuitable for you, the fee minus the consultation fee will be returned to you.
- No-shows or missed appointments.
- Failure to obtain the necessary referral, order or prescription necessary for your test or treatment.
- Outpatient testing or surgical procedures with specific scheduling needs.